imagemagick

Use ImageMagick® to create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. It can read and write images in a variety of formats (over 200) including PNG, JPEG, JPEG-2000, GIF, TIFF, DPX, EXR, WebP, Postscript, PDF, and SVG. Use ImageMagick to resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.

posted @ Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:43 PM

Comments on this entry:

# re: imagemagick

Left by yuvraj wadhwani at 1/28/2017 7:30 AM
Hey. I have been looking to find a gui version of imagemagik for my needs. I currently use a tool called xnconvert. Do you know if imagemagik has a gui version?

# re: imagemagick

Left by Roberto at 1/31/2017 8:15 AM
... Solo per conoscenza occhio a
imagemagick

# Tattoos

Left by Tattoos at 2/3/2017 6:23 AM
Nice Blog. Grate Article.
Tattoos

# re: imagemagick

Left by replique montre at 2/4/2017 8:10 AM
Do you know if imagemagik has a gui version?

# So fascinating! I'm so lucky to find you. Thank you About me: I'm admin at: <a href="http://kizi100game.org/agario-game.html">k

Left by zoxy2net at 2/8/2017 10:55 AM
So fascinating! I'm so lucky to find you. Thank you
About me: I'm admin at:
kizi agario, kizi games online
slitherio kizi, kizi games online
friv online, friv free games
friv.org.in, friv free games
sushi cat 2 the great purrade unblocked, action games
zoxy 5, zoxy club
Go to link and play free 3003 game online: action game - frozen game - io game- racing game-Girl game - shoot game - Girl game - puzzle game ....
Have fun

# re: imagemagick

Left by Jack Pepper at 2/23/2017 8:56 AM
Gone are the days, when we had to wait and keep a look on the different TV channels for watching the latest movies.
In this world of ever growing technology, we can easily watch the latest movies or tv shows by streaming on different websites.
Now we can even watch the movies and TV shows on our Android or Windows smartphones. One such app for watching movies is the ShowBox App.
It's one of the best when it comes to watching movies or TV shows. To know more about the app and also get the apk link just visit my site ShowBox Apk

# re: imagemagick

Left by voyance gratuitement par mail at 3/13/2017 10:48 AM
Congratulations for your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

# re: imagemagick

Left by TTLD at 3/21/2017 11:32 AM
Just come across here and I fell in love with the main actor. What should I do now? List games online:
friv5 |
friv4school 2017 |
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this.

# re: imagemagick

Left by Kilby0 at 5/21/2017 8:18 PM
Through the above link we can get proper knowledge about the tool which name is "ImageMagic". We can use ImageMagick® to create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. So many people looking such sources including me and now you like to shared good source. May https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/reviews help more to get reviews of different educational sites which helpful for the students.

# re: imagemagick