Da qualche giorno è stata rilasciata la nuova versione del nostro amato DotNetNuke
, la versione 5.0.1.
Vediamo un pò le informazioni che sono riuscito a trovare a riguardo gentilmente tratte dalla news ufficiale:
- Added the ability to automatically update user roles without requiring the user to logout and log back in.
- Changed the user deletion code to use a soft-delete rather than removing the user record. This ensures that modules like the Forums behave correctly for a previously "deleted" user.
- Added IP logging to the User's table to capture the last IP address from which a user logged in.
- Fixed breaking change with case sensitivity in the name of skin panes. This fix restores the case-insensitivity of previous DotNetNuke releases.
- Fixed breaking change with ModuleId in DotNetNuke 5.0 which changed ModuleId to a readonly value.
- Fixed breaking change in CBO.FillDictionary to restore previous behavior.
- Fixed breaking change which prevented legacy skins from being installed when using the auto-install option.
- Fixed breaking change which prevented updated DLLs from being replaced when repairing a module installation.
- Fixed breaking change in HumanFriendlyUrls which prevented querystrings from being properly read when using HumanFriendlyUrls
- Fixed breaking change in legacy modules which would not store a zip file which was not designated as a resource file.
- Fixed breaking change in legacy modules which ignored zip directories. DNN 5 changed this behavior.
- Fixed breaking change in default.css which resulted in changes to existing skin layouts.
- Fixed issue with roles module which prevented users from delegating role administration to a non-admin user.
- Fixed issue which prevented some users from logging out due to the inability of the system to detect their country.
- Fixed issue with Module Action Menu which prevented it from opening links in new windows.
- Fixed issue that results in an error when the Cache logs an error under the new CACHE_ERROR event type
- Fixed a packaging issue with FCKEditor which caused the LinkEditor to cause an unhandled exception.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in the system not being able to display the portalaliases screen
- Fixed version information leakage issue in the install wizard
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.0.1 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
- FckHtmlEditorProvider 2.0.3
- AD Provider 05.00.01